Veve users have been waiting a long time for the ability to cash out gems to USD, and that time has finally come with the launch of MTL and KYC.
The functionality has been slowly rolling out to users. Find out how below:
How to Cash Out Veve Gems to USD & Fiat
- Update the Veve app to check to see if you have access to the new KYC and MTL features. If you don’t see them on the app, visit http://app.veve.me/ and log in to your account.
- Tap the banner shown to begin the KYC process by adding driver’s license, passport, etc. You will also need to provide a selfie and may need to enable your web cam.
- Once verified, you will receive a whitelist email confirming you are verified, or may see confirmation displayed on the screen.
- Click the gear icon and “payout” on the web app.
- You need at least 1,000 gems balance, but the minimum amount to withdraw is $100 at a time.
- Cash out into Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD (bank transfer), USDT, or Binance USD.
As of this time, you are not able to cash out Veve gems to OMI.
The collectibles market should see some interesting fluctuations based on the ability to cash out!