With the World Cup this year and “metaverses” still a hot topic, one game tries to combine the best of both worlds.
Find out how it works and how to earn the Metasoccer Universe MSU ERC-20 token which can be used for governance
- You really need to like soccer management games, no FIFA style gameplay
- In-game market for youth scouts and players – requires MSU token to buy
- MetaSoccer Universe ($MSU) is an ERC-20 token used to perform the main actions within the MetaSoccer universe: assets purchases/sales, minting new assets… It will be accompanied by a secondary token, which is used to perform minor actions in the game.
- MetaSoccer Cash ($MSC) is MetaSoccer’s secondary token and it was introduced to help stabilize the economy and to diversify the source of rewards to increase ROI strategies, ensuring also long-term adoption and making the game approachable to anyone.
How to Earn Playing MetaSoccer
As a player in the MetaSoccer universe, you can earn cryptocurrency by
- Winning matches (simulated according to statistics) against other users in career mode, or against AI in friendly mode.
- Finishing the season in the top positions of the league or cup in career mode
- Selling players who have been discovered by your sports scouts
- Borrowing players to other teams for a limited period of time
- Charging commissions on the sale of future players
- Selling sports scouts who have been mentored by members of your team
- Getting sponsorship contracts as your team gains popularity
- Betting on a winning team
- Renting your stadium to other teams
- Selling tickets to fans attending the stadium