We have been following and recommending Enjin Coin as one of the best crypto projects in terms of fundamentals. It is without a doubt our top blockchain gaming cryptocurrency.
Since Enjin Coin is an ERC-20, it can be a bit difficult to obtain. It is currently not available on Coinbase and most of the major exchanges.
There is a supply cap of 1 billion (1,000,000,000) and many of the coins are used to create gaming NFTs and digital assets.
Here are the top ways to buy Enjin Coin:
Binance.us (USA Residents) – Buy Enjin Coin with USD
If you live in the USA, you can use Binance.us. However, at the time of this writing, some states are not eligible. That will likely change in the near future.
Follow these steps to purchase Enjin Coin:
- Sign up and verify your identity on binance.us
- Connect your bank information and complete the payment verification process
- Use the “Buy Crypto” menu item to directly purchase Enjin Coin with USD
You can then withdraw your crypto to your own Ethereum address. You can also use the Trade section to perform crypto to crypto trades for anyone looking to exchange crypto for Enjin Coin.
Binance.com (Non-US Residents)
Binance.com originally served residents from the USA, but now it only caters to users outside the United States.
The liquidity on Binance.com is excellent, however the trading pairs are almost always crypto to crypto.
Here’s are the required steps:
- Sign up and provide verification
- Send Bitcoin or Ethereum to your exchange based wallet. This means you are sending it directly to Binance. Use “Fiat and Spot” from the top right dropdown. Deposit using the QR code or by directly entering the address.
3. Enter the “classic” trading view, and search “ENJ” in the trading pair search.
Enter your purchase price and quantity under the trading chart. From here, your order will need to be fulfilled.
Once you have Enjin Coin, you can decide to withdrawal it to any self-custody wallet like the Enjin Wallet, Trezor, Ledger, Metamask, MyEtherWallet, etc.
1Inch – Decentralized Exchange
The final way how to get Enjin Coin is by using 1inch.exhange. This is a great method to buy Enjin coin without KYC (know your customer), however the liquidity is often low, and the fees can be extremely high.
This means you can’t make larger buys, and sometimes you simply can’t get as much as you would like.
- Visit 1inch.exhcange.
- Connect Metamask. You will need both Ethereum or another ERC-20 token to trade, plus the ETH gas fee in your wallet. Gas fees can be quite high so leave enough in your wallet to execute the trade. We recommend buying some ETH on Coinbase first.
- Approve the ability for 1Inch to access your wallet for this trade
- Make the swap by confirming your trade on Metamask
1inch is a DEX (decentralized aggregator) that searches the best price across Uniswap, Balancer, Bancor, Kyber, 0x and more.